Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bedroom Beauty

Dried flowers in an old window frame. I purchased this at a craft show.
 So pretty beside the bed.
 This is a nightstand that I bought at a garage sale for $5, then repainted.
 This is the a view of the second twin bed. The spreads are full size as I was unable to find anything I like in twin size.  I made the wreath.
 This lovely old chair was a find at an antique store for $15.
 This rug is so pretty and in like new condition. Found this treasure at a garage sale for $20.
 This baby dress was snatched at a garage sale for $3, the communion veil for 50cents.
 I smocked the pillows after finding the patterns on E Bay.
 This is a full view of the Green Guest Room. The picture below is of the top of a small chest of drawers tucked in beside the closet. The dresser scarf was made by my mother, the mirror is a gift from a friend handmade by her husband, the tin picked up at garage sale, and the frame was also a gift. The picture is of my granddaughter.
This is one of my guest bedrooms. It is small, but cute. The closet does not have a door, so I hung a curtain on it to match the window. It is a mixture of odds and ends picked up over the years and was done on a very small budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment